1) Direct ejection can be in 2 styles: ejector and ejector block + ejector pin.
2) The ejector is designed with gradients on its four sides: 1°on the side that clings to the product and 3° on the other three sides.
3) When the core of plastic injection mold is integrated, the distance between the ejector and the parting surface is 0.3 – 0.5; When the core is inserted, the ejector clings to the insert. See the diagram:
4) The ejector is fixed with the T-base and socket head cap screws. Its matching relationship with the core is shown in the diagram:
5) When the ejector block + ejector pin structure is applied, the positional relationship is shown in the diagram. The ejector block is designed with gradients on its four sides: 1° on the side close to the parting surface and 3° on the other three sides.